Home » India Travel Guides » West India Tourist Destinations
West India Tourist Destinations
- Ahmedabad: The city contains some very fine museums, the Calico Museum of Textiles being considered among the worlds finest. Ahmedabad's walled city is a living testimony to its heritage of crafts as women walk by in dazzling embroidered garments and flashing ethnic silver jewellery.
- Alibaug: or Alibag is a coastal township and the municipal council of the Raigad district in the Konkan region of Maharashtra, India. Alibaug is mainly looked as a holiday getaway of Maharashtra. Alibaug is situated at around 35 km south of Mumbai and is a popular weekend getaway for the citizens of Mumbai.
- Amboli is on record as the wettest place in Maharashtra, with an average of nearly 750 centimeters of rain a year, falling stuck between June and October. Amboli is an ideal resort. Amboli has a cool and bracing climate - a welcome respite in summer.
- Aurangabad city is positioned in the northern part of the Maharashtra state, in the western region of India. The town ship of Aurangabad is known for its monuments of medieval period and heritage of its culture. The importance of Aurangabad is awesome, surrendering to its world conquering heritage sites of Ajanta and Ellora.
- Bhandardara is incomparably the most beautiful holiday axes. A perfect one stop destination on the way to or from Shirdi, Bhandardara is a splendid little picnic spot. Bhandardara is famous for the Wilson Dam, which was built in 1910 on the River Pravara and is 492 ft above sea level.
- Canacona region, in the ancient times, was covered with thick forests and provided a perfect setting for meditating sages. As a tourist destination, Canacona came into limelight in the 1990's, which is pretty recent.
- Daman is a beautiful, dramatic, eye-catching, elegant heaven on earth. Daman is traced to the 1st Century A.D. In the latter part of the XIII Century when the Trimmer Invasion expedited the fall of the Sultanate of Delhi.
- Goa is India's smallest state in terms of area and the fourth smallest in terms of population. Positioned on the west coast of India in the region well known as the Konkan.
- Karnala is a celebrated fort city in Raigad district of Maharashtra with striking natural beauty and serene environment. Karnala is a fine place for encouraged eco tourists. Karnala is the unsurpassed picnic spot for bird lovers. Even a regular tourist can watch many species of colorful birds flying over the composed fine-looking bright sky.
- Kashid is located in the State of Maharashtra. Kashid offers a quite and a comforting time to the tourist. A delightful locale, which floats on a thickly wooded hill, is bestowed with one among the most appealing beaches of the western coast.
- Mahabaleshwar was summer capital of superintendent of the old Bombay Presidency casing 10 sq km. There are 30 vale viewpoints with panoramic landscapes sprinkled around the hill posting and their right to use roads makes for shady, agreeable walks and treks.
- Mumbai is the most happening city of India. Here you can locate people of every faith, from every element of world. Mumbai city is energetic, youthful and it never sleeps. Mumabi is also known as the Manhattan of India due to the large number of skyscrapers to be found by the Arabian Sea.
- Pune is a city that is situated in the state of Maharashtra in western part of India. Pune city is a key business center, escalating swiftly by the time.
- Shirdi: Shirdi Saibaba Temple, The Shirdi Saibaba shrine is situated at Shirdi in Maharashtra state creates a center of attention to millions of devotees of all religious convictions, castes and creed who approach to give respect to Shri Sai Baba.
Please send us your enquiry and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.