Home » North India Tour Packages » Rajasthan Tour Package
Rajasthan Tour Package
Package Name: Delhi - Jaipur - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Delhi
11 Nights / 12 Days
Rajasthan is a land of brave people with a royal touch in their lifestyle. It is a land of superlatives where everything is breathtakingly beautiful...! It's imposing forts and grand palaces remind one of the sophisticated lifestyles of the Maharajas. History abounds in Rajasthan, a history replete with tragedy, romance and valour of men for whom bravery was the code of conduct, and women whose beauty often led to battles being fought over them.
Bearing testimony to this are some of the most magnificent and imposing forts and palaces which even today reflect the richness of living, and conjure up visions of long-lost prosperity and splendor. Eleven days in the state of Rajasthan among the crowds of brightly turbaned men with proud moustaches and women whose beauty is legendary though veiled. The contrasts can be full of surprises and make your tour the most memorable holiday. Your value tour will take you around Delhi, Jaipur, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and finally Udaipur to explore the unique grandeur of the land...an experience to behold and only then believe …!!
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
- Welcome to India. Meeting upon arrival and transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon a combined sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. On your visit to Old Delhi, we will take you to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat and your visit to New Delhi will begin with a drive through the prestigious streets of the Diplomatic Enclave then on to India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Humayun's Tomb. Finally, your tour ends after visiting the Qutub Minar. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi - Jaipur
- Morning drive to Jaipur (258 km / 6 hours). Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur
- Morning, proceed for an excursion to Amber Fort. Ascend the fort on an elephant's back. Afternoon proceed for a city tour of Jaipur which will include a visit to the Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and the City Palace which is the royal residence built in a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur - Mandawa
- Morning drive to Mandawa (157 km / 4 hours). Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing tour of Mandawa - known in the Shekhawati region as the ' Open Art Gallery of Rajasthan '. You will stroll around the palace and explore the havelis (traditional residences of the landlords) which are famous for their frescoes and beautiful facade and enjoy camel cart ride. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Mandawa - Bikaner
- Morning drive to Bikaner (190 km / 5 hours) Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit the Junagarh Fort and camel breeding farm. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Bikaner - Jaisalmer
- Morning drive to Deshnoke Temple (35 km / 1 hour) where you will have the opportunity to witness ritual offerings to the rats at the Karni Mata Temple (Deshnoke Temple). Later continue your drive (340 km / 8 hours) to Jaisalmer. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Jaisalmer
- Morning proceed for city sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer visiting the Jaisalmer Fort, havelis, Gadisar Tank and Bada Bagh. Afternoon drive to Sam to witness the sunset over sand dunes. Enjoying the camel ride in this Rajasthani backdrop is an experience to cherish. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
- Absorb the local scenery as you proceed by road to Jodhpur (308 kms / 6 hours). Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Later a city tour will take you to the Mehrangarh Fort and Mandore Gardens. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9: Jodhpur - Udaipur
- Notice the change of topography as you cross the Aravali hills on your way to Udaipur (259 km / 7 hours).You will also be visiting Ranakpur Jain Temples enroute to get the opportunity to study the intricate sculptures. Upon arrival in Udaipur check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10: Udaipur
- Udaipur affords you yet another reason to sample the life style of the nobility with a morning city tour and a boat ride in the lake Pichola in the afternoon. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11: Udaipur - Delhi
- Morning at leisure. Late afternoon transfer to the airport to board your flight for Delhi where you will be met and transferred to the International airport for your onward journey.
Day 12: Delhi - Abroad
- Though your tour ends today we hope you will cherish forever your experience and memories of India.
Please send us your enquiry and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.