Home » North India Tour Packages » North India Package
North India Package
Package Name: Delhi - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Jaipur - Agra - Varanasi - Delhi
10 Nights / 11 Days
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
- DELHI, the capital of kingdoms and empires is now a sprawling metropolis with a fascinating blend of the past and the present. It is a perfect introduction to the composite culture of an ancient land. Overnight will be at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi
- Breakfast will be at Delhi. Proceed for a full day tour of Old & New Delhi. Enjoy a cycle rickshaw ride from Jama Masjid to Chandni Chowk. Enjoy the DANCES OF INDIA in the evening. Overnight will be at Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
- Early morning transfer for flight to Jodhpur. Reach and proceed to Jaisalmer by surface. Rising from the heart of the Thar Desert like a golden mirage is the city of Jaisalmer. A commanding fort etched in yellow sandstone stands, with its awesome splendor, dominating the amber-hued city. Reach and check in at hotel. Overnight will be at Jaisalmer.
Day 4: Jaisalmer
- After a relaxed breakfast proceed for full day sight-seeing tour of The Golden City - Jaisalmer. It is in the heart of the Great Indian Desert. See the Patwaon-Ki-Havelies, Salim-Singh-Ki-Haveli and Gandhi Sagar Tank. Also visit Barabagh Hill. Stay overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 5: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
- Proceed in the morning after a leisurely breakfast and reach Jodhpur. Set at the edge of the Thar Desert, the imperial city of Jodhpur echoes with tales of antiquity in the emptiness of the desert. Relax in the hotel and visit the museum of UMAID BHAWAN PALACE. Overnight will be at Jodhpur.
Day 6: Jodhpur - Udaipur
- Transfer to airport in the morning for flight to Udaipur. Reach and check in at hotel. Udaipur is the jewel of MEWAR -a kingdom ruled by the Sisodia dynasty for 1200 Years. Relax in the evening. Overnight will be at Udaipur.
Day 7: Udaipur - Jaipur
- Proceed for sight-seeing tour of Udaipur after breakfast, stopping first at City Palace. Here you will marvel at rooms with mirrored walls and ivory doors, colored glass windows and inlaid marble balconies and the Peacock Courtyard. Also visit the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari Gardens, the Jagdish Temple and the local folk Museum. Transfer in the evening for flight to Jaipur. Reach and check in at hotel. Overnight will be at Jaipur.
Day 8: Jaipur
- Breakfast will be at hotel. Proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur. Elephant ride ascent to the fort. Proceed for sight-seeing of the city. HAWA MAHAL - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. It is a five-storey structure of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Overnight will be at Jaipur.
Day 9: Jaipur - Agra
- Proceed for Agra after breakfast. Stop at Fatehpur Sikri. The deserted, red Sandstone City, Emperor Akbar built that as his capital and palace in the late 16th century is an exhilarating experience. Reach Agra and check in at hotel. Spend the night at Agra.
Day 10: Agra - Varanasi
- Proceed for sight-seeing of TAJ MAHAL after breakfast. TAJ MAHAL: Little needs to be said about this architectural wonder which is always the soul raison-de-etre for every tourist's visit to Agra. Built by Shah Jahan, the Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. Transfer to the airport for flight to Varanasi. Varanasi is the World's most ancient living city. Overnight will be at Varanasi.
Day 11: Varanasi - Delhi
- Return for breakfast to the hotel. Proceed for day guided tour of Varanasi including the Gyanvapi Mosque and Benaras Hindu University. Transfer to airport for flight to Delhi & airport for flight home with sweet memories of India.
Please send us your enquiry and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.