Home » South India Tour Packages » Misty Mountains
Misty Mountains Travel Package
Package Name: Cochin - Munnar - Kodai - Ooty - Coimbatore (Misty Mountains)
06 Nights / 07 Days
Day 1: Cochin - Munnar
- After arriving at Cochin Airport / Railway proceed to Munnar (135 kms. / 3.5 Hrs.). Arrive Munnar & check in Hotel Oaks Feilds. Munnar offers spectacular views of the craggy peaks, manicured tea estates, picturesque towns and winding lanes. Go for a stroll in Tea Estates. Evening free at leisure. Dinner. Stay overnight.
Day 2: Munnar
- Morning after Breakfast go on a Full day S/S covering Top Station, Mattuputty Dam, Echo Point etc. & Tata Tea Estates around Munnar. After Lunch go for sightseeing. Evening free. Dinner. Stay overnight at Oaks Fields.
Day 3: Munnar - Kodaikanal
- After early morning break fast proceed to Kodaikanal, It is located amidst the folds of the verdant Palni hills is one of the most popular serene hill stations in India, which mesmerises any visitor,with her wooded slopes, mighty rocks, enhancing waterfalls and a beautiful lake. Kodai is situated at an altitude of about 2,133-m high.The pride of Kodaikanal is the 'Kurinji-flower', which blossoms once in 12 years.The fruits like pears and plums are known for their freshness and taste. day free for rest over night at hotel.
Day 4: Kodaikanal
- Morning after breakfast go for full day sightseeing of Kodaikanal covering green valley view, fairy falls, coaker's walk, the pillar rock and silver cascade falls. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Kodaikanal - Ooty
- In the morning drive to Ooty - the "Queen of Hill stations" nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Afternoon arrive at hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Ooty
- Morning half day tour of the Botanical Gardens and the Museum with the numerous varieties of ornamental trees and plants is an attraction for all tourists, One can see the best profiles of nature, each embedded with a distinctive grandeur. It's the majestic waterfalls, never-ending forests, and beautiful tea gardens, lush green meadows, placid lake, manicured golf courses that are really spellbinding. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Kodaikanal - Coimabatore
- After breakfast transfer to Coimbatore (138 kms / 3 hrs.) Airport or railway station. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Please send us your enquiry and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.