Home » South India Tour Packages » Bangalore - Coorg - Mysore - Ooty
Bangalore - Coorg - Mysore - Ooty
Package Name: Bangalore - Coorg - Mysore - Ooty - Coimbatore (Scent Of Sandal Wood)
06 Nights / 07 Days
Day 1: Bangalore
- Arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway station, and transferred to your hotel. Bangalore - known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a sightseeing tour of Bangalore, Bull Temple to view the awesome monolithic deity which draws devotees from all over the country and evening walk around the city and time for shopping. Over night at the hotel.
Day 2: Bangalore - Coorg
- After early morning break fast proceed to Cool, beautiful-with lovely walks, wonderful views of the sea, and old buildings such as a historic fort and a palace-the small hill station of Coorg Madikeri, 125 km west of Mysore at an elevation of 1,525 mts, is set in the heart of the exotic coffee-growing country. Over night at hotel.
Day 3: Coorg
- After breakfast visit Bhagamandala temple which reflects Keralan style of architecture and Talacauvery - the birth source of the mightly river Cauvery. After lunch we visit Harangi Dam and Bylakuppe Tibetian monastery. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Coorg - Mysore
- Depart for Mysore by car. En route visit Srirangapatnam - the 18th century Summer Palace of Tipu Sultan. Afternoon city sightseeing tour including the Palace of Maharaja of Mysore. Evening visit the Devraja flower market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Mysore - Ooty
- In the morning drive to Ooty - the "Queen of Hill stations" nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Afternoon arrive at hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Ooty
- Morning half day tour of the Botanical Gardens and the Museum with the numerous varieties of ornamental trees and plants is an attraction for all tourists, One can see the best profiles of nature, each embedded with a distinctive grandeur. It's the majestic waterfalls, never-ending forests, and beautiful tea gardens, lush green meadows, placid lake, manicured golf courses that are really spellbinding. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Ooty - Coimbatore
- Depart home with happy memories.
Please send us your enquiry and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.